Monday, June 15, 2009

My first month on Etsy


















(A little bouquet to celebrate my first month in Etsy. They're attually made out of clay. Can you believe it? Visit Debashari for more eye candies!

It's been a month since I start listing on Etsy for Papillon Jewelry, and I'm telling myself why not making a little memo of the 15th of every month so I can keep record of all the progress (hopefully) of the shop :)

- Items SOLD: 32
- Items LISTED: 83
- Hearts: 48
- Major Shop events: Shop opening, Powerberry Earrings Giveaway, launching Blog, Newletters, "B-day list", Facebook Fan Page, start Twittering
- SALE events: Weekend cRaZy SALE, YART Sale, Weekly Deals/Color SALE
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. WOW! How is that made out of clay, that's amazing!

    And 32 sold in the first month, I'm a bit jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete