Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm sick, Grhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I'm sick. Just a common cold. Good thing, it's not H1N1. LOL.
BUT I love you guys! So, here I am (in my sickness) blogging about remedies I've found on Etsy that would make me and those who are sick feel better. All these shops have great feedback, so no fear, friends :)

Here's what I should be sipping right now. The "Cold Cough and Sore Throat Herbal Tea" by Natuallyupnorth. It's a blend of sage, thyme and lemon balm. This shop has teas for all kinds of common sickness you can think of, too!



















Are getting a headache from your work/kids and what's not? This "Get Well" bath tea used with some warm bath water from Rawbeauty is perfect for some soothing, pain relief. Get Well Essential oil blend is a combination of Camphor, Eucalyptus, Menthol, Peppermint, Tea Tree & Rosemary.


















This Herbal Blend Sachet of dried, fragrant French lavender as well as dried peppermint, dried rosemary, eucalyptus, orange and clove essential oils from EarthAngelStudios is another great find. It can be tucked inside pillow to relieve nighttime symptoms or even used as a bath tea.

















That's that for today. Get well, friends if you're sick or better yet, don't get sick like me! :)
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments: