Thursday, May 14, 2009

Welcome to Papillon Jewelry!

Welcome to Papillon Jewelry! It's so nice of you to come and visit! Please stay for some good read and feel free to chit chat :)!

My name is Tho Dinh, and I'm from Vietnam. "Papillon" means "butterfly" (French), which symbolizes "CHRIST'S RESURRECTION" in Christianity. Hence, this shop was named "Papillon" to celebrate this joyous event and my new life in Him. To God be the glory! ( If you want to know more about what it means to be a Christian, click here)

I started jewelry making as a creative outlet. Playing with different colors, textures and techniques in jewelry making is so much fun that I gradually became addicted and decided to open a shop to share my creations and also justify my addictions. LOL. My shop is here: papillonjewelry.etsy.com. Here are some of my favorite items.


My jewelry is made and packaged with a conscious effort to reduce, reuse and recycle. Recycled jewelry (coming soon), fabric wrapping and recycled envelopes are a few things that I'm trying to do with "Papillon Jewelry" to be more eco-friendly.

I do update my shop and blog regularly. So, please check back often.


Me again

@Twitter: papillonjewelry
@Facebook: http://bit.ly/131MhE
@Blog: etsypapillonjewelry.blogspot.com

Email: papillonjewelry@gmail.com




Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment