Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Can't make up my mind...

So, I've just listed two adorable pairs of "Crochet Cuties" earrings in Red and Blue. I love them so much that I decided to find some matching outfit/tops that would go with them. Help me, I can't make up my mind! :)

Here's my Red Crochet Cuties earrings:





















and the two equally amazing matching tops by Nancywilder (upper pic), and Econica (lower pic)










































Then, my Blue Crochet Cuties Earrings are also giving a hard time choosing its matching top!





















And the stunning runner-ups are.....
























by Hankietankie





















by byfordsboutique
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. I like number 2 for the red ones, because I think the crochet and the lace would compete too much and the pairing of the earrings with number 2 would be very fun and summery.

    For the blue earrings...I think I again like number 2 because the stripes will play off of each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rayanna! What a pleasant surprise to hear from you! I love your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete