Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wedding!

Nope, I'm not getting married any time soon! But a great friend of mine is getting married this weekend, and I'm sooooooooo extremely excited for her! The couple grew up together in the same neighborhood, having the same group of friends and even going to the same college! Almost sounds like a fairy tale! Now, some may call it "boring" or "too predictable", but I'm called it "pre-destined to be together" :) I'm so praising God for them and their marriage!

Since I'm so in the "wedding" mood, here's some amazing wedding cake toppers from Etsy.

A sweet and whimsy couple ...



















(by simplysweetbydawn)

The elegant young love birds...


















(by RedLightStudio )

And a couple who dress in styles. LOL.















(by buildersstudio)
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment