Saturday, May 30, 2009

My home country!

Today I just shipped out a few orders (yay!) with a new packaging idea. Some Etsians comment that I should include something uniquely Vietnam to my shop since that would be very interesting to others and my jewelry is necessarily ethnic. So, in my "light-bulb" moment, I decided to reuse old Vietnam map to make shipping envelope and add a little Vietnam's postcard to the package :) That of course adds a little extra cost, but it's well worth it because I'm so happy to share with my buyers about where I come from :).




















So, here's some quick facts about Vietnam for your information.

Area: 127, 243 sq. mi; equivalent in size to Ohio, Kentucky, and Tennessee combined
Capital: Hanoi
Population: 80 millions
Climate: tropical, dry seasons and rainy season
Money: dong (1 US Dollar= 17,500 dongs)
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment