Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Butterfly...

Once upon a time, I suddenly remember that my shop's name, Papillon, means "butterfly" in French. So, I thought it would be great to include some amazing butterflies found on Etsy with you guys! :)
















("Butterfly" 10x8 print by LuckyBlueBird)




















(Candies and Butterflies - 8x10 Photo Art Print by TinyBazaar)
















(Crochet Pattern - Francisca dressed as a butterfly amigurumi doll by Owlishly)

____________________________________________________________________
"Papillon" means "butterfly" (French), which symbolizes "CHRIST'S RESURRECTION" in Christianity. Hence, this shop was named "Papillon" to celebrate this joyous event and my new life in Him.

For more info about my shop, click here!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment