Thursday, July 23, 2009

No! Don't eat these jewelry!

So, what is the better way to let other know that you are a super sweet gal than wearing your favorite dessert as a necklace/earring/ring/bracelet? BUT, like our mama says, we gotta finish our dinner first before dessert. So, here's a delicious cheeseburger and some chunk chips with salad. Yum!
























Burger and Chips Necklace by Tuckshop

Then for dessert, you have three options: chocolate strawberry cake, fruit tart and rose cake. What is your choice? If it's too difficult to pick one, maybe all three would be nice? (Don't forget to watch your waistline, though. Lol) Enjoy!























Chocolate Strawberry Cake by Kacchan
























Fruit tart Earrings by Sweetgalaxy




















Rose Cake Bracelet by Hyoko
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Those are yummy! They would look fabulous on my fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my fruit tarts!! :)

    If by any chance you could tell me how to connect pictures to my blog, I would love to feature you as well. Just started my blog today!!

    ReplyDelete