Thursday, July 16, 2009

Green + Butterfly + Pottery

I absolutely adore butterfly not just because they are gorgeous but also because their metamorphosis is the symbol for Christ's resurrection, which my hope and joy as a Christian. That's why my shop is named Papillon (French word for butterfly). Then, green is my favorite color, and there are so many great pottery works on Etsy that I don't even need an excuse to feature them in this blog :). So, a little search for "Green Butterfly Pottery" introduces me to these amazing items...























Bowl by DeBaunFineCeramics



















Platter by dgordon

















Mug by PotterybyAnn


























Butterfly Wall Hanging by JudyBFreeman
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including my B-fly wall hanging in your blog post. I'm truly honored.

    ReplyDelete