Monday, July 13, 2009

Fuchsia Matchy Matchy!!!

Apparently, I'm not the only one who's fond of Fuchsia :). Let's check out other Etsian's Fuchsia, too! Aren't they great together? ♥













































Papillon Jewelry's Sheer Elegance Necklace and Ednaandwihemina's Rosita Sundress












































Papillon Jewelry's Oh-Happy-Day Necklace and Erinleighheart 's Slouchy Tunic.










































Papillon Jewelry's Powerberry Earrings and Juliet blouse by Annafabo
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Not one of my favorite colors, but with the black it's very striking!!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog. Will have to ask my boys about "farm town" on Facebook and see if they can find it for me. They are always checking out games too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my sundress on your blog!

    ReplyDelete